Saturday, September 30, 2023

China Sets For the Etsy Shop

 I've been experimenting lately with things I can put in my Etsy shop and came up with a couple of listings that I think are worthwhile. 

I love mini dishes but it seems like they're never modern designs.

First I experimented and came up with a pretty set that I thought Jodi might like for Roz. But Roz's kitchen is already perfectly outfitted and Goldie loved them. So the china is Goldie's now. Roz is such a generous Beary Godmother. 

Jodi took these pictures. Even her photography is better than mine!



I came up with two other designs. One with Blue Flowers and another with Country Wildflowers and used the music room box as my display area.

First the Blue Flowers. A Twenty six piece set.







Four dinner plates, four lunch plates, four bowls, four cups and four saucers.


Two large serving bowls, one large platter, two smaller platters and a pitcher.


The Country Wildflowers set is a little different. It has twenty seven pieces. 






Four dinner plates, four lunch plates, four bowls, four cups and four saucers.


Two large serving bowls, one large platter, three small platters and a pitcher.


I put them on Etsy this morning so hopefully they'll do well. My plan is that every set is unique. 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful dishes and the dining room is wonderful! Have you made the wall panels yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I bought the tiles, chair rail and baseboards that I used to build the paneling but assembled and painted it all myself.

      Delete
  2. They all looks great! And very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Sheila! These sets are stunning! Both worthy to build a scene around! I bet they will sell quickly and you'll be busy keeping up with the demand. I love the idea of making each set unique, and what a wonderful way to keep the process fresh for you, too. Thanks again for sharing your creativity and talents with me - I just love my dishes and they are so perfect for my treehouse!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm hopeful. But I also enjoy making them so if they don't sell I'll at least have more gifts!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful sets of dishes. The dining room itself is very beautiful.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great Sheila! What a fun way to customize dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sets. I love the way the dishes are decorated. They'll make any shelf or cupboard look rich and unique.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sets, dear Sheila. They'll make any shelve or cupboard look rich and unique.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all beautful and unique! I absolutely love them. Can't decide which set is my favourite. :)

    ReplyDelete