Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Lights! Camera! What Comes Next?

Hey!

Really quick post here.  I just got my custom lights hooked up and they work!  Very exciting here. (And a relief, I won't lie.)

Just a couple of phone pics but you get the idea.



Thankfully the slight angles on the kitchen fixture can be easily moved.  The wires hold them in place when they get bumped but they'll stay straight once I move them back.



I need to get some more batteries and then I can test the rest of them.

Have a great day!

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! I was very excited too! Also relieved.

      Delete
  2. Yay! And whew!

    Mine all lit, then all went out. I think I have a problem with the strip they plug into. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally whew.

      Oh blech. I hope you can fix it easily enough.

      Delete
  3. You are almost holding your breath when it comes to the lighting so I Congratulate you Sheila, on a successful endeavor :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting better at it but it's just really nerve wracking still. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Well done! They look wonderful! Lights make such a difference in minis! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Electricity makes me very nervous until I've done a couple test runs.

      Delete
  5. The lamps look great with the lights on. Great job!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Huge relief that they're working and look good.

      Delete
  6. Great job! They look wonderful. Incredibly detailed and perfect for a craftsman. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My first time making lights like these.

      Delete