Sunday, September 8, 2019

Surprises

So I didn't do anything for the potential Etsy shop stock or either of my builds this weekend.

I have a friend whose birthday is coming up.  So this weekend I spent making a gift for her.  I don't think she follows the blog but I don't want to put too much up here just in case.

So here are a couple little hints.



Anything else might make it too obvious.  But I've also got some vines and 'moon lights'.  

And I got a new book on Tuesday and didn't dare start it until I could sleep a bit later the next morning so I did that this weekend too.

Her birthday isn't for a bit so next weekend I should have progress on more lanterns or the Bookshop.

5 comments:

  1. Me he quedado con las ganas de descubrir qué le estás haciendo a tu amigo,ya que lo que muestras tiene un aspecto genial!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun and creative endeavor! Can't wait until you can show us how the tree came out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it will be a most beautiful gift and look forward to see how it will look.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intriguing! 😊 I really like the tree so far.

    ReplyDelete