Monday, February 1, 2016

Winners of the 2015 Annual Creatin' Contest

So the Runners up, Honorable Mentions and now the Winners of the Creatin' Contest have been posted.

Two of the three winners were bloggers I follow religiously so it was nice to see them win even if I am disappointed with my own entry's results.

Check them out here!

We'll hear about the Grand Prize winner on Thursday the seventh so good luck to all of us who haven't won anything yet.  There's still hope right?

Congrats to Brae and Nancy two of my favorite miniature bloggers!


2 comments:

  1. Thursday is taking forever to get here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's our accounting period end so its going a little fast for me. But it did take February forever to arrive. Can't wait to see who won. Should be amazing!

      Delete