Saturday, July 7, 2012

And Now for Something More Fun

So the dollhouse still isn't assembled... still working on that... yeah, I'm slow.  And I like to write a lot so when its quiet in the house I tend to get a lot of writing done.  Makes for slow house construction.
But what I did do was buy a few more things for the dollhouse.  At the rate I'm going it'll be fully furnished before its put together.

A few things for the kitchen.  Including this gorgeous dish set.  It has fifty pieces to it...I'm amazed at the level of detail.  Teeny tiny blue flowers!

 




























And then we've got a very nice stove...more Victorian than the other one I had which I like just fine, but I think the new one suits the house a little more.































The doors work and everything which is cool.  And it looks a little less 'frontier' than the stove I had.

One more thing which I liked because it uses two different color woods which I really like.  I don't think kitchens should be too matchy matchy because they're supposed to be practical, not perfect.  So this is good for my new little kitchen, blonde wood and dark wood.



No comments:

Post a Comment