I feel pretty good about what I got done this week. A lot of staining, some glue work and then more staining.
I also did a test run of how the windows and doors look in the walls when the house is partially assembled. This is going to be a picture heavy post so apologies in advance.
I got the front room floor laid out and glued into place and then stained with the American Cherry stain. I'm pretty pleased with how it looks.
I haven't added the finish yet but I'm pleased with how it looks. A little worn in places and not quite level, like the underflooring isn't as sturdy as it could be.
I added the flooring for the kitchen too, and used a walnut stain.
I also attached the railings to the stairs and I really love how it looks.
I worked on the second floor too. I think it looks pretty good.
I need to add another layer of stain and move a few pieces around but it doesn't look bad.
Tested the walls.
A look at the ceiling for the first floor.
And a look at how the windows and doors look.
And that's all for the day.